- Dressing appropriately, speaking in respectful tones and refraining from the use of vulgar or derogatory language
- Resolving conflicts in a respectful , honest and caring manner; never resorting to physical contact or threatening gestures
- Respecting others by refraining from intimate behavior in public
- Respecting the property of others; never engaging in theft or destruction
- Creating a safe, caring environment; never carrying illegal firearms or devices
- Participating in programs to build a healthy mind, body and spirit; never engaging in the use, sale, dispensing, or possession of illegal drugs or narcotics, or the unsanctioned use of alcohol on YMCA premises
The Greene County YMCA reserves the right to remove or restrict usage of YMCA facilities or programs from any member who creates an unsafe or disruptive environment. Furthermore, the Y may require parental supervision for any minor who cannot conduct themselves in a respectful manner while on Y premises. Adherence to the Y Code of Conduct and Regulations is essential. Non-compliance may result in suspension or termination of Y membership privileges.